Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ONE DAY AT A TIME!

Today my number was 200, down from yesterday. Maybe I'm moving in the right direction. My diet has been perfect and believe it or not my energy has been up today. All good things. I can tell however, that I am going to get real bored with the usual grilled chicken and veggies..so I need to get creative. I need fast and easy recipes. I'm used to getting take out or drive thru on work days, so this is a HUGE adjustment. I have been taking healthy snacks to work, like raw almonds, string cheese and a slice of turkey. It definitely keeps me from wanting the bad stuff. So, here's to me one more day. I think I'll pretend like this is my own AA meeting. One day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work. Keep it up and if you fall start again at 1! Set small goals and you will get there.

    ReplyDelete